Access control systems are an integral part of your building security systems. By controlling who enters and exits your building, where they can enter or exit, and when they can do so you can protect your assets from harm.
Locks and keys have been used since the beginning of time to manage access and control security, but now, with access control systems you can protect your hard-earned property against intruders. Our systems and features have rich access control platforms and solutions that integrate the human touch and state of art technology to provide the best possible shield for your assets – as few or many as they might be. From one door to a hundred doors, Shellharbour Security Systems have the technology and resources to safeguard you against any trespasses and intrusion.
Access Control Systems Designed to Protect Your Business
Shellharbour Security Systems lead in terms of the design of access control systems as well as in terms of the hardware and software required. We specialize in protecting commercial spaces and are leading experts in Kiama when it comes to access control systems for
- Retail outlets
- Hospitals and clinics
- Colleges and universities
Our access systems are geared to protect data as well as physical spaces so that our elaborate and efficient system of coded badges and key cards restricts access to authorised personnel only. CCTV Video surveillance systems also benefit from our sophisticated systems so that only the people who have the security key can view the footage from security cameras.
The Benefits of Access Control Systems
Whether you are in Kiama or anywhere else, you need access control systems because:
- It is important to have access control systems to counter any threats to security so that you can work in peace without worrying about unauthorised personnel gaining access.
- Certain areas in the premises can be allotted restricted access through keycards or other identification
- Keyless entry and exit features prevent intruders from being able to duplicate keys and entering. The keycards, if lost, however, requires multiple authentications for replacement. Moreover, the personnel having lost the card can immediately report it lost so that it can be deactivated.
- If there are more than one physical branches of an organization, a role-based access system would allow people, for instance, managers, to be able to access the facilities that are allowed for them in all the branches.
- Access control systems can be managed from any computer connected to the organization’s network.
How Shellharbour security systems can be of service in Kiama
- We are trusted providers of high quality and state-of-the-art security systems
- We integrate the human element very well into our services and this makes our services unique and well-sought after by clients who keep coming back to us.
- We provide affordable systems that are well suited for your particular needs
What are you waiting for? Give us a call to get the security you need.