At Shellharbour Security Systems we offer the latest IP camera technology that allows a single camera to have high resolution quality and to perform the work of several lenses. It features amazing picture quality, advanced features of recording and also allows many cameras to be used within the system. The videos are transmitted via a computer network. Whether you are in Shellharbour or away for travel, the security cameras can help you keep track of your business operations with ease
Shellharbour security systems – a company you can trust
Commercial spaces that see a lot of footfall benefit greatly from security cameras because they can help business owners have more control over their businesses. At times and in places where supervisors cannot be physically present, customers and employees can be monitored via these cameras to make sure that the work is being carried out properly. Moreover, in case of any incidents, the cameras can provide crystal clear images and audio for solid evidence of what went on and who is at fault. It can even go so far as to be able to capture number plates, allowing business owners the peace of mind that their company or space is secure.
The advantages of using security cameras
We are experts in security camera installations in Shellharbour, and we recommend security cameras because:
- There is no need to keep all cameras or the system in one location because the videos are transmitted over the internet.
- It has heightened resolution capabilities
- The video is broadcast in the form of a digital stream.
- The videos are stored in a network video recorder and not on a physical drive.
- The cameras are easy to install and the system is capable of being expanded to include additional cameras, more systems, and more storage applications. they can be used as an add on to CCTV cameras to cover blind spots.
- The cost of switching from analogue to network systems might seem like a lot but bear in mind that one IP security camera can replace several analogue ones.
- It also allows the flexibility of using fewer items where the footage can also be stored within these devices thereby making it less bulky and not easily visible.
How do they work? A note from security camera experts in Shellharbour
Security cameras that work through internet protocol technology have the added advantage of not requiring extensive wiring systems. They have the inbuilt capacity to be able to transmit images through a data connection. The connection can be ethernet, wifi or USB.the camera is connected to the network as a device much as a printer is. IP cameras work like digital cameras where they compress images and transmit them through a network where additional cameras can be easily connected to internet networks in the same way a computer is connected.
What are you waiting for? Give us a call today and book your free consultation.