At Shellharbour Security Systems we offer the latest camera technology that allows a single camera to have high-resolution quality and to perform the work of several lenses. It features amazing picture quality, advanced features of recording and also allows many cameras to be used within the system. The videos are transmitted via a computer network. Whether you are in Wollongong or away for travel, the security cameras can help you keep track of your business operations with ease.
If you have an older analogue system in place, there is no need to worry because with this new generation of security cameras you can use the same wiring system without having to invest heavily in setting up a new one.
The advantages of using security cameras
We are experts in security camera installations in Wollongong, and we recommend security cameras because:
- There is no need to keep all cameras or the system in one location because the videos are transmitted over the internet.
- It has heightened resolution capabilities
- The video is broadcast in the form of a digital stream.
- The videos are stored in a network video recorder and not on a physical drive.
- The cameras are easy to install and the system is capable of being expanded to include additional cameras, more systems, and more storage applications. They can be used as an add on to CCTV cameras to cover blind spots.
- The cost of switching from analogue to network systems might seem like a lot but bear in mind that one IP security camera can replace several analogue ones.
- It also allows the flexibility of using fewer items where the footage can also be stored within these devices thereby making it less bulky and not easily visible.
Why Shellharbour security systems recommends security cameras in Wollongong?
These cameras are ideal for commercial and industrial purposes as they are cost-effective and easy to use. The cameras are handy and easy to install and can be as small as to be used in stuffed toys as nanny cameras, in safes, as well as in retail stores and offices in Wollongong. They are hidden from view and do not use bulky equipment which makes them an ideal security option.
Even for residential properties, these cameras are great as they are not easily visible, and can be used in small spaces. They are especially useful for families with small children when parents have to trust hired help for babysitting as well as for keeping an eye on paid staff.
Commercial spaces that see a lot of footfall benefit greatly from security cameras because they can help business owners have more control over their businesses. At times and in places where supervisors cannot be physically present, customers and employees can be monitored via these cameras to make sure that the work is being carried out properly. Moreover, in case of any incidents, the cameras can provide crystal clear images and audio for solid evidence of what went on and who is at fault. It can even go so far as to be able to capture number plates, allowing business owners the peace of mind that their company or space is secure.