- Integrated building automation systems are master control systems that manage the mechanical, electrical, IT, and security-related systems in buildings.
- The integrated building automation system seamlessly integrates all the other systems in the building into a single cohesive unit, making accessing them a lot easier and faster.
With the integrated building administration system, you can access systems such as:
- Fire systems
- Access control systems
- Air conditioning
- Elevators and escalators
The integrated building automation system works by leveraging information from the various other component systems (like security and power) and bringing them together to function as one “mega system”.
This system brings together various other systems and places them on the same interface from where the various individual systems can be accessed, monitored, and controlled from designated workstations.
This interface could be accessed on the go through your mobile phone, tablet, or laptop, making it easier to access all your home or business’s vital system remotely.
Integrated building automation systems:
- Put all your systems in one place. This makes it easier and faster to access and monitor these systems.
- Make other systems more effective by making it easier to monitor them and to take adequate actions.
- Reduces the cost of maintenance of the integrated systems by increasing their efficiency and preventing malfunction.
- Provides more security.